If you work for an organization that is a paid subscriber, IPQ made it possible for you to register your own username and password. This will allow you to log into IPQ from your home or public networks using any device. To register successfully, you will need to use a valid email address with an email domain that matches our database of subscriber business entities and organizations – the email domain is the part of an email address located after the @ symbol. We do not share email addresses with other organizations – email addresses are only used for this secure login feature.
A confirmation link will be sent to the email address used during registration. You will be asked to click the confirmation link, and you will be directed to an IPQ webpage interface, where you will be asked to create a password. This will complete the registration process.
Once you have successfully registered, you will be able to login using your new username and password.
How to Register
1) Go to the IPQ.org home page and click the Login button. It looks like this:
2) You will be directed to the subscriber’s login page.
3) Accept cookies. Click on the Register option (see image below).
4) You will be directed to the registration page.
5) Enter your email address of your choice and your organization email address (see image below).
6) Click the blue Register button.
7) Check your email for instructions on how to complete the registration. Check your spam folder, if needed.
Your feedback or concerns are important to us and we will ensure our best service. If you run into trouble or have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.